FaZe Clan Fan Designed FaZe X T-Shirt Contest Guidelines
In May 2020 FaZe Clan Inc. (“FaZe Clan”) is celebrating its 10-year anniversary (FaZe X). To mark this occasion, FaZe Clan is announcing a competition to allow our fans to design a T-shirt to commemorate our 10th Birthday. The winning design will be sold on a T-Shirt as part of FaZe Clan’s Birthday Drop on our website (www.fazeclan.com), it may also be featured on our social media sites, or anywhere else FaZe Clan chooses. This page are the official rules and requirements of this competition.
By entering, participants agree to be bound by these contest rules. Violating any rule or not following instructions may eliminate participants eligibility. FaZe Clan has the right to disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
- This contest is open to U.S. residents only
- This contest is open to individuals that are 13 years and older
- The contest is open to fans of FaZe Clan; no professional design agencies or FaZe Clan employees may submit entries
- Contestants are permitted to work in groups; however only one (1) prize will be awarded regardless of the group size
- Entrant is and shall remain in compliance with all applicable laws
- Except where prohibited by law, an entry submission into this contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, information provided along with the entry submission for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment, consideration or permission
Submission Guidelines and How to Enter
- The contest will be open from 12pm PST on May 22, 2020 and closes at 12pm PST on May 26, 2020. Late submissions will not be considered.
- The winner will be selected and notified on May 27, 2020.
- All entries must be submitted electronically HERE
- Entrants must complete the submission questions.
- Entrants may be required to provide proof of their age in the form of a copy of a passport or identification card.
- There is no fee to enter the contest.
T-Shirt Design Guidelines and Parameters
The purpose of this contest is to design a T-Shirt to be sold as part of the FaZe X Capsule.
The T-Shirt design should reflect the 10 years of FaZe
Entries must be submitted as JPEG or PDF files. For quality reproduction purposes, the winning entry must be able to provide a high-resolution scalable vector file (e.g., in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign).
- Entrants affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous designs, and do not violate intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- Designs cannot contain trademarked or copyrighted material. Designs must have been created and edited by contestant(s). Designs may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published.
- All entries will become the property of FaZe Clan. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the design are deemed assigned to FaZe Clan.
- Entries become the sole property of FaZe Clan and may be used for any purpose FaZe Clan chooses, including, but not limited to display on websites, social media and other materials affiliated with FaZe Clan.
- FaZe Clan shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
- FaZe Clan reserves the right to choose not to use the winning entry as described in these contest guidelines.
- FaZe Clan reserves the right to use any other entry for promotional or business purposes in the future.
- If the winner is determined to have violated any rules, he/she will be required to forfeit or return the prize, even if the determination is made after the prize has been awarded.
The prize for the winning entry is One Thousand Dollars ($1,000 USD) and bragging rights! This prize remains the same regardless of the size of the team submitting the winning entry. All applicable taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the entrant(s) and in no event will the FaZe Clan be liable for said taxes.
Determination of Winner
- The winning entry will be selected by a panel comprised of FaZe members. Their decision will be final, and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
- Entries will be judged on their visual appeal, adherence to the concept prompting the contest, quality of design, and ease of reproduction for the purposes stated above. The following criteria will be used to select a winner:
- Relevance: does the entry align with FaZe Clan’s image, keeping in mind the celebration of FaZe Clan’s 10th Birthday)
- Originality: does the composition exhibit original design, creativity, and imagination
- Aesthetic Quality: does the submission command attention? Does it display visual balance? Do all the elements work together to create an appealing design?
- The winner will be notified via email and announced on FaZe Clan’s Instagram Stories (https://www.instagram.com/fazeclan/?hl=en) on May 27, 2020 and possibly through other media.
- FaZe Clan is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries, including entries that are lost or unusable due to computer, internet or other technical problems.
- FaZe Clan reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time by FaZe Clan, including after the submission window is closed.
- FaZe Clan is not liable, for the purpose of winner and prize notification and delivery in the even the contest winner has provided incorrect, outdated, or otherwise invalid contact information
- Indemnification. entrant, shall indemnify FaZe Clan and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents, from and against all claims, damage, losses, costs (including without limitation, all reasonable legal costs), expenses, demands or liabilities arising out of or any breach of these guidelines by entrant, including any representation and warranty hereto.
- Representations and Warranties. Entrant hereby represents and warrants:
- Entrant is eligible to enter the Promotion and will comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- Any material displayed by the Entrant shall not infringe on third party intellectual property rights;
- Entrant is and shall remain in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Arbitration. In the event of any dispute relating to this agreement which the parties cannot resolve, such dispute shall be finally settled exclusively by confidential binding arbitration in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”), and pursuant to the rules and procedures of JAMS Streamlined for claims under $250,000, by one arbitrator experienced with entertainment industry transactions and appointed in accordance with the applicable aforementioned rules, with the prevailing party entitled to receive reasonable attorney’s fees and costs as determined by the arbitrator. The arbitration shall take place in Los Angeles, California.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION. RELEASED PARTIES ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY SITE USERS, TAMPERING, HACKING, OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION. ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.